In this episode George discusses news stories about benefits and risks for nonprofits embracing social media, job interveiwees being asked for social media passwords, why Pinterest may be a natural fit for non-profits, and a study on email deliverability.
Links to these stories along with a few others highlighted in the show are listed below.
- Online Reputation Management
- Crowdsourced Philanthropy: Is It Worth the Risk?
- Job Seekers Getting Asked for Facebook Passwords
- Why I Love Pinterest and Nonprofits Should Too
- Study: Email Deliverability Dropped Precipitously In Second Half of 2011 For First Time